The name Black and Decker brings to mind images of power tools and their coffee machine falls in line with that category. The Black and Decker machine has what looks like a steel outer shell and appears to be a mean machine. The coffee machine is programmable and comes with a digital display. With these features, you can avoid ever having to set the coffee machine when you are still groggy in the morning.





This Black and Decker model also comes with two travel mugs which are perfectly sized to fit under the brew basket. You can brew coffee directly into the mugs whenever you are on the go or short on time. I have found myself to be dependent on this feature and have a difficult time imaging life without it.





If you are in the market for a new coffee machine, I strongly recommend the Black and Decker models. If, however, your funds are a little low or you just do not want to spend that much on a new coffee maker there are many brands out there with models under ten dollars. With all of the options out there in our commerce-driven world, there is a coffee machine for any type of person and all budget levels.





If you do not yet own a coffee machine, I have to wonder about your mental health. I, like many working folk, cannot start a workday without fresh coffee and owning your own coffee maker means never having to force down the sludge that gas stations call coffee. The office where I work has a coffee service which supplies one of the most well-known brands of coffee in the world and I can’t stand it. I won’t mention the brand but anyone who has not been living under a rock for the last fifteen years can probably guess which one I am referring to. If it wasn’t for my coffee machine, I might never get the caffeine I need.


0 comments